The Saat Nischay Scheme Part-2 is launched to envision long term goals for the development of the state of Bihar. The Saat Nischay or Saat Nischay Yojana Part 1 was launched by the Chief Minister of Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar in 2015 in Bihar. In 2020, after winning the elections, Saat Nischay Part 2 has been launched. There are seven resolutions in both Saat Nischay Part 1 and Saat Nischay Part 2. In this post, we will give you the details regarding the Saat Nischay Part 2. If you get benefited from this post kindly share it with your friends.
7 commandments in Saat Nishchay Part-2
There are Seven Commandments or 7 Resolves in The Saat Nishay Scheme Part 2. It is launched keeping in mind the goal of Youth Development, Women Empowerment, Rural Development, Urban Development, Consolidation of Infrastructure, and Healthcare. The 7 Nischay or 7 Resolves in Saat Nischay Part 2 are given below.
- Yuva Shakti, Bihar Ki Pragati: Under this scheme, there is a provision for Student Credit Card for Higher Education, Computer training, communication skill, and behavioral training. Under this, there is also a plan of making a center of excellence in every ITI and polytechnic for enhancing the quality of training in such institutions.
- Sashakt Mahila, Saksham Mahila: There is a provision of a special scheme for enhancing Enterprising skills among Women. To make it possible women will be given Interest-free loans up to 50% of the project cost or up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh. Also, to encourage women candidates to complete their education they will be given Cash awards of Rs 25000/- for the Girls who pass class 12th and Rs 50000/- for Girls who pass Graduation.
- Har Khet Tak Paani: Under this, it has been promised that in the next five years, water will be made available for irrigation to every farm or field in the state as a result farm productivity can be increased.
- Swacch Gaon, Samridh Gaon: Under this scheme, there is a plan to install solar street lights in all villages, solid and liquid waste management, and development of animal and fishery resources in the villages so that people can become self-reliant. Along with this, the Har Ghar Nal Ka Jal Scheme will proceed further.
- Swacch Shahar Vikasit Shahar: This includes the construction of shelters for the Senior-Citizens, multi-story housing for the urban poor, solid and liquid waste management, electric crematoriums, and construction of Moksha Dham.
- Connectivity Hogi Aur Asaan: Under this, there is a plan to connect villages with major roads, and build bypass roads and flyovers for seamless connectivity to and fro for the people.
- Sabke Liye Swasthya Suvidha: Under this, there is a plan to improve health facilities from village to village and to prepare the basic system for better animal health care and management. It promises doorstep service with the help of a call center and a mobile app. Apart from this, it can connect Primary Health Centres, Community Health Centres as well as sub-division, and district hospitals through telemedicine. Also, it is assured to improve and expand the facilities of existing hospitals.
Focus areas of Saat Nischay Part 2
- Irrigation water to reach every farm in Bihar.
- New Department for the development of Skill and Entrepreneurship for the Youth.
- Cash awards of Rs 25000/- for the Girls who pass class 12th and Rs 50000/- for Girls who pass Graduation.
- Solar Street light in every village.
- Better Health facilities for people in the villages.
Bihar Saat Nischay Scheme Part -2 Detailed Document
You can visit bvm.bihar.gov.in which is the official website of the Bihar Government for the 7 Nischay Part 2 Scheme of Bihar. You can view the document under:
|7Nischay Part 2 pdf||Download|
Saat Nischay Scheme Part-2 Important Points
|Name of the Scheme||Saat Nischay Part 2|
|Scheme Authority||Bihar Vikas Mission, |
Government of Bihar
|Purpose||Development of Youth, Women, |
Infrastructure, Rural, Urban, Health, etc.
FAQ on Saat Nischay Scheme Part-2 of Bihar
When was the Saat Nischay Scheme Part 1 introduced?
It was introduced in the year 2015.
When was the Saat Nischay Part-2 scheme introduced?
It was introduced in the year 2020.
Who introduced the Saat Nischay Schemes?
Chief Minister of Bihar Shri Nistish Kumar.
How many commandments are there in Saat Nischay Scheme part 2?
There are 7 commandments.
What is the cash award for a girl to complete her 12th class?
What is the cash prize for a girl when she completes Graduation?
What is the Financial Outlay for the Saat Nischay Scheme Part 2 in the Year 2022-2023?
Rs 500 Crore
Free Test on Saat Nishchay Scheme Part-2 below
Get Regular Updates on BPSC Exam
Get regular Updates on BPSC Exam. Send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get regular updates and important information about the exam. Copy Paste ” I want regular Updates on BPSC Exams” and send the E-Mail to email@example.com. We will Keep you updated.
यह भी पढ़े: