Skip to content
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the ‘Statue of Equality’ in Hyderabad, Telangana on February 5, 2022.
- The statue belongs to the 11th century Bhakti Saint Sri Ramanujacharya. He belonged to the Vaishnavite sect.
- The statue is located in the premises of Chinna Jeeyar Trust at Muchintal, Hyderabad, Telengana.
- It is established to commemorate 1000 years of Bhagavad Ramanujacharya’s birth.
- The expected cost of the project is Rs 1000 Crore, sourced from the devotees.
- Its Height is 216 Feet.