It has now become easy to setup a leather or a textile manufacturing plant in Bihar. The Governent of Bihar has decided to give 10% Grant to people who are interested in setting up a Leather and Textile plant in Bihar. In addition to it the Government will provide Rs 3000 to Rs 5000 as salary to the employees engaged in the sector.
The applicants are directed to apply to the same upto June 30, 2023.
There is also a provision of Rs 2 per unit rebate on electricity for the Entrepreneur who set up the plant.
The Government will also provide 30% transport charges to firms that export their goods, to support the textile and leather industry in the state.
Key Points from Leather and Textile Industry new Policy of Government of Bihar:
- How much Grant Govt of Bihar will give to the new Textile and leather sector?
Ans: 10 Percent
2. What Salary does the Bihar Government will give to the employees engaged in such new venture?
Ans: Rs 3000 to Rs 5000
3. What is the last date to apply to the same
Ans: June 30, 2023.
4. What is the rebate on electricity charges for such firms by the Govt of Bihar?
Ans: Rs 2 per unit.
5. What is the percentage of Transport charges that Govt may provide for the Textile or leather firms that export their products?
Ans: 30 %
Read More : Saat Nischay Scheme Part 2, Bihar