- Water Resource Department of the Government of Bihar has launched a mobile application named ‘DRISHTI’.
- The full form of DRISHTI is Dedicated Reporting Information System to Handle and Track Inspection.
- The app will make all the inspecting officials bound to update the progress of projects of the department.
- Real time monitoring by the headquarters will be done in a better way by the use of this app.
- The app will also help in informing higher level officials of the ground reality in less time by information updated on the app like: availability of man and material at site, physical progress of projects, cause of the delay in projects, geo-tagged photographs for transparent information etc.
- This will help completion of projects in time.
Read more Bihar Current Affairs: Click