Skip to content
- It is a Science Museum in Patna, Bihar.
- It is named after the ‘First Chief Minister of Bihar’ Shrikrishna Singh.
- A new digitised gallery ‘Ocean: The Blue World’ at a cost of Rs 28 lakhs will be launched soon.
- Twelve interactive models are put on diaplay.
- It was inaugurated on April 14, 1978.
- It is situated in the West Gandhi Maidan Marg, Patna, Bihar, India.
- The science centre has been set up for creating science awareness among the public, especially students.
- It can be accessed at its official website: sksciencecentre.org