Skip to content
- Bihar to give 24/7 green power to two cities of Rajgir and Bodh Gaya.
- Green power refers to the renewable energy drawn from Solar energy.
- Bihar will be the first state to have such initiative.
- Bihar has made an agreement with the SECI (Solar Energy Corporation of India), an undertaking of the Central Government.
- The green energy may also be supplied to important locations in Patna such as Bihar Legislative Assembly, Bihar Museum, Vidyut Bhavan and the Patna High Court.
- Average cost of green power comes close to Rs 4.03 per kilowatt.
- It shows the state’s awareness in the field of climate change.