Skip to content
- Asia’s largest Bio-CNG plant is inaugurated by Prime Minister Modi on February, 19 2022.
- It is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- The plant is also known as Gobar-Dhan plant.
- It can process 550 tonnes of wet waste everyday and can generate 17000 kg of Bio-CNG.
- Wet waste is the organic waste that is produced in households and businesses like vegetables leftover, used tea, food leftovers and other such trash.
- The Indore CNG plant has been established under the principles of ‘waste to wealth’ and ‘Circular Economy’.