The Bihar Government had come up with Berojgari Bhatta Bihar Yojana for those youths of the state who are educated but unemployed. Financial assistance of Rs 1000/- will be provided to such youths. The Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Bihar comes with certain terms and conditions such as the eligibility of the applicant, Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply, household income eligibility to avail Berojgar Bhatta Bihar, that are discussed in this article. Interested candidates can apply for Berojgari Bhatta Bihar online on its official Website. To know what is Berojgari Bhatta Yojna of Bihar, important documents, Benefits, Application Processeses to follow to get it, and more kindly read this post carefully.
Bihar Berojgar Bhatta Important Facts
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam|
Sahayata Bhata Yojana (MNSSBY) or
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|Beneficiaries||Educated Un-Employed Youth of Bihar|
|Eligibility||12th Pass, Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Financial Assistance Amount||Rs. 1000/-|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Bihar Sri Nitish Kumar|
|Related Departments||Education Deptt, Planning and |
Development Deptt and Labour
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Bihar Berojgar Bhatta Yojana
Berojgari Bhatta Bihar is a financial assistance scheme for the educated un-employed youth of the state who are searching for jobs. Those students of the state who have passed their Intermediate, Graduation, and Post Graduation are searching for jobs and they are currently not employed anywhere will be given Rs. 1000/- per month as financial assistance by the State Government.
Bihar Berojgaari Bhatta will be given to such candidates whose household annual income is equal to or less than Rs 300000/- Lakh. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar so that the youth of the state can use the amount for his growth. The assistance will be given to the youth until they secure a job or for two years whichever is earlier.
Berojgari Bhatta List of Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme are as per follows:
- The candidate must be a Resident of Bihar State.
- The candidate must be not less than 21 years of age and not be more than 35 years of age.
- The annual income of the household of the candidate must be equal to or less than Rs. 300000/- (Three Lakh Only).
- The candidate must have passed 12th or is a Graduate or holds a Post Graduate degree.
- The candidate must not possess any Private or Government Job which means it is for the educated but un-employed candidate.
- A candidate must possess a bank account linked with Aadhar.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Benefits
The benefits of the Bihar Berojgar Bhatta Scheme are that Youth of the age group between 21 to 35 who are educated and unemployed will get financial support which will be used by them for their growth and development. The amount will be credited into their bank account every month. They will not have to depend on anyone for their immediate financial needs. The amount will be given to the candidates till they get a job.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Important Documents
For applying to the Bihar Berojgar Bhatta Yojana the candidates will be required to have the following documents:
- A resident of Bihar Proof or Awasiya Praman Patra.
- Age certificate or age proof.
- Income Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Marksheet of 12th or Graduation or PG
- Any other document if asked by the competent Authority
How to Apply for Berojgar Bhatta Bihar Online
Candidates can apply online to get the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta by following the simple steps given below:
- Go to the official website of MNSSBY also known as Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana by clicking Here.
- After opening, the website looks like this:
- Register as a new applicant by clicking on ‘New Applicant Registration’ on the right sidebar.
- After clicking on ‘New Applicant Registration’ a new registration form like the following will be opened.
- Fill in all the required details in this form such as your Name, E-Mail Id, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, and then verify all your credentials by using the OTP system.
- Submit the form after doing all the necessary steps.
- Now, Login into the portal under the ‘Login Here’ button.
- Enter all the required information to log in such as your username, password, and the captcha.
- After doing the above process you will be logged into your account.
- Fill in all the details and upload the documents that are being asked for in the form.
- After doing the above step you have to finally submit your form.
- This will complete your Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Online Apply Process.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Status Check
Once you have successfully applied online for the Berojgari Bhatta, you have to check what is your status of the application. To check the status of your application you have to follow the follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of MNSSBY.
- Once the official website opens look for the Application Status tab present on the menu bar as shown below.
- Click on the Application Status.
- A new page will open.
- Choose one option among Aadhar Number or Registration ID on this page.
- Fill in other details like Date of Birth, captcha, etc, and click on submit.
- Your application status will be shown on the screen.
By following all the above steps you can successfully apply for the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta and receive the designated benefits under the scheme if you fulfill the eligibility. For any further information, you are suggested to go through the official website. Hope you have become aware of this scheme after reading this post. Share among your friends and bookmark the website to become aware of the important information.
How to Apply Berojgari Bhatta in Bihar?
You can apply for the Bihar Berojgar Bhatta through the official website of Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhata Yojana (MNSSBY)
Which Chief Minister Started Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana?
Chief Minister of Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar has started the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana for the educated unemployed youth of the state.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Kitne Saal Tak Milta Hai?
The eligibility of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana for an applicant is that the applicant must not be less than 21 Years and not more than 35 Years of age. Also, the benefit will be given to the applicant till they secure a job within this period.